Monday, December 17, 2012

Lighted Boat Parade

Saturday night, Kenn and I found a spot on the pier, dangled our bare feet over the water and settled in to watch the boats line up for the Schooner Wharf's Lighted Boat Parade. It was a warm evening, about 70 degrees with a light breeze from the ocean, and we were glad we'd topped our shorts with light sweatshirts. 
                                                                                                                                                                 




I decided not to lug along my big camera. Partly because I'm lazy and partly because I haven't got a decent low light lens. Hint to my husband: my camera brand is canon. I know he's already shopped for Christmas but my April birthday is right around the corner.

When we figured we'd seen everything there was, we headed over to Duval to people watch.

For Key West locals, the Lighted Boat Parade signals the start of Christmas. What kicks off the holiday for you?


No comments:

Post a Comment