Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Fantasy Fest 2012 - the Closing Parade

This is part 3 of the Fantasy Fest 2012 Post. Most of the photos are PG friendly but I'd recommend you view them without children around.

Mark and I were at the end of the parade route, so the crowds are pretty thin. If you go, and want to be in the thick of things, find a spot down near Sloppy Joe's about an hour before things start.




Our favorite float. 
















the book had a flask and shot glasses inside. 





Her aim was spot on. The beads hit me in the teeth. 








They did this whole ritual thing. I was so busy watching I forgot to take pictures. 



She's a jellyfish! There was another red one a few feet behind her. 



Me, our friend Deanna and Mark. We ended up with a zillion of those necklaces. 


And she brought up the rear. I didn't get a photo of her front. 






No comments:

Post a Comment